Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Duty Manager on behalf of a leading multi chain retailer. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. Our client offers Duty Managers promising routes to progression both at home and internationally, on-going training and development, competitive salaries and an attractive employee benefit packages.
- Manage the sales floor, cash office and all back office admin on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for all elements of staff management including recruitment, training, development, rostering and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Maximising sales performance whilst ensuring stock and cost control
- Achieving KPI's such as Stock loss, Health and Safety compliance and Mystery Shopper results
- Any other duties role may involve
- Previous experience as a Duty/Deputy/Department Manager in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills with previous experience analysing commercial reports
- Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems
- Ambition to progress your career in a growing company
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays, late nights and weekends
The successful Duty Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus, Contribution Pension Scheme, Life Assurance Cover, Employee Assistance Programme, In-store discount, Company Maternity and Paternity Payments, Special Life-Event Gifts, Length of Service Awards, Bike to Work Scheme.
The Duty Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.