We are recruiting for Duty Managers across 4 different lively bar and restaurants in Belfast
- To ensure a high level of customer service at your premises at all times, ensuring that the customer always comes first and that there is management presence on the floor during peak trading hours
- To ensure the best service standard is provided at all times.
- In the absence of the Manager and Assistant Manager, responsibility for front of house areas of the premises in order to maximize unit profitability and continually strive for improvement.
- To set a good example to the whole busniess by upholding a high degree of company discipline, whilst at the same time creating a fun, team environment.
- To provide ideas, suggestions and feedback to the Manager with regards to promotions and entertainment.
Skills and experience;
- Minimum 1 year's experience at a management level within a busy licensed premises
- Proven track record of stock management on a day-to-day basis
- Proven track record of staff training on a day-to-day basis
- An excellent problem solver with the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Leadership qualities - must be able to set a positive example and deal with situations as they arise, and manage staff, to maintain standards.
- Good communication skills, e.g., proven ability to deal effectively with both internal and external customers in potentially difficult situations.
Please apply or call our Belfast office and speak to Dyllan Hunter regarding this post. If you don't hear from us within 7 days of applying for this role then you may not have been shortlisted