Duty Manager (Retail) | Permanent | Swords
RETAIL DUTY MANAGER | PERMANENT | SWORDS
Our client, a market leader in their field and a well-known brand, is seeking to recruit a Retail Duty Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Conveniently located in Swords, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced retail professional to join a well established brand with good career development prospects.
This Irish owned company believes in resourcing you to do the best possible job, while rewarding you financially for store success.
This role offers promising routes to progression both at home and internationally, on-going training and development, competitive salaries and an attractive employee benefit packages. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic & forward thinking, then apply now and do not miss out on this exciting new opportunity!
The new team member will be responsible for the successful day to day management of the team and will take ownership of admin and stock control duties. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders, have previous experience within supervisory role and have previous stock management experience. This role would be an ideal opportunity for an energetic and ambitious candidate. The successful team member will be someone who is motivated to learn in every aspect of the store operations which is experiencing a high level of growth and in return, given the potential opportunity to progress within the team.
- Responsible for all elements of staff (team of 30 staff) management including recruitment, training, development, rostering and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Manage the sales floor, cash office and all back office admin on a day-to-day basis
- Maximising sales performance whilst ensuring stock and cost control
- Achieving KPI's such as Stock loss, Health and Safety compliance and Mystery Shopper results
- Previous experience as a Duty/Deputy/Department Manager in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills with previous experience analysing commercial reports
- Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays, late nights and weekends
- Ability to commute to different branches in Dublin area in order to cover annual leave and assist with managing stock takes
- Comprehensive training in all aspects of the Store operation
- An attractive competitive salary and KPI bonus package
- A benefits package inclusive of:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising according to length of service
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-store discount
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Maternity and Paternity Payments
- Special Life-Event Gifts
- Length of Service Awards
- Bike to Work Scheme
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie