Duty Manager - Retail
Duty Manager - Toy Store! - €30-38K
Are you a kid at heart? Are you looking for a fun environment with opportunities to grow and progress? Our client, a leading multi-chain provider is now recruiting for Retail Duty Managers in Tallaght and Naas. If you have ambition to progress your career in a growing company, then apply now and do not miss out on this exciting new opportunity!
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage the sales floor, cash office and all back office admin on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for all elements of staff management including recruitment, training, development, rostering and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Maximising sales performance whilst ensuring stock and cost control
- Achieving KPI's such as Stock loss, Health and Safety compliance and Mystery Shopper results
- Previous experience as a Duty/Deputy/Department Manager in a fast-paced high-volume retail environment
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills with previous experience analysing commercial reports
- Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays, late nights and weekends
- Comprehensive training in all aspects of the Store operation
- An attractive competitive salary and KPI bonus package
- A benefits package inclusive of:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising according to length of service
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- In-store discount
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Maternity and Paternity Payments
- Special Life-Event Gifts
- Length of Service Awards
- Bike to Work Scheme
To be considered for this role, please send an up to date version of your cv to Kaley Madden at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.