Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an E-Commerce Manager on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking dynamic company.
- Maintain the website on a day-to-day basis.
- Create and maintain product lines.
- Check and process web orders daily.
- Optimize listings with accurate product information, images, pricing, and placement to increase sales and maximize revenue and SEO.
- Regularly review performance indicators, such as sales, discount levels, and competitors, and where necessary initiate promotional activities across the business.
- Ensure the timely delivery of products and ensure compliance with the contracts of purchase.
- Monitor stock levels including "out of stock" items ensuring overstocks are highlighted to senior management and implement a clearance strategy with the marketing team.
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing suppliers.
- Attend meetings with key suppliers and attend trade shows etc. if necessary.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure stock planning and other strategic projects are completed in a timely fashion.
- Identify product opportunities to senior management team and proactively scout out new lines.
- Contact suppliers regularly for stock clearance, quantity discounts, offers and negotiate the best terms.
- Ensure all purchases are uploaded to the website as soon as possible.
- Maintain fulfilment of all orders as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Take a proactive interest in the marketing strategy.
- Report activity to Directors.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proven E-Commerce trading experience
- Proven experience of digital marketing/sales campaigns
- Experience in driving effective customer strategies and conducting campaign performance analysis
- Experience in formulating plans and strategies for the market and customers
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Customer facing skills
- High levels of enthusiasm and commitment
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The successful E-Commerce Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The E-Commerce Manager role will be based in County Armagh.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.