Early Years - Case Manager
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Early Years Case Manager for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will be a fixed term contract up until the end of 2020.
Our client a public sector body based in Dublin City Centre are looking for an experienced Early Years Case Manager to join their team. Our client is looking for someone with experience in Childcare or Early years with strong administration and coordination experience.
This role is responsible for the managing engagements and delivering training and tailored supports to a caseload of early years services throughout the country with a specific focus on sustainability, governance and crisis management issues. Development and maintenance of relationships with organisations and groups working primarily within the Early Years and Young People sector. Responsible for the provision of mentoring and support to these organisations to achieve the objectives of the relevant Programme(s) and promoting a credible and professional relationship with all stakeholders within the sector. Responsible for the maintenance, development and analysis of information/data on the PIP and HUB platforms and for keeping up to date with strategic developments and policies within the sector.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma, Degree), or equivalent is essential.
- Strong understanding and experience of working within early years and young people sector particularly in relation to business management, governance and sustainability.
- Experience in undertaking economic appraisals and assessments of value for money and financial viability.
- Experience in implementing strategies to improve board governance, financial and organisational management and to manage conflicts/disputes.
- Experience in evaluating applications for funding or annual / strategic plans
- Experience in the delivery of training and supports in the community / voluntary and/or statutory sectors
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, programme databases and SharePoint portals
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems
- Excellent salary on offer €48,812 starting salary
- Excellent benefits package on offer after probation including pension and option of flexi time
- Contract up to the end of 2020
- Located in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.