Ecommerce and Marketing Manager - Online Retail
At Stafffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic, motivated and energetic eCommerce and Marketing Manager to take up a permanent position with a prominent, established Irish online retailer.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the Senior Management Team and play an essential role in managing and growing the marketing and ecommerce function of the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong team player to join a thriving, collaborative, supportive and friendly team.
Key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Lead the creation and management of the marketing campaign calendar, ensuring effective brand messaging and developing revenue growth through online and offline activity
- Leading the annual, promotional and weekly planning processes in conjunction with the Buying team and Senior Management
- Identify key sales drivers across product categories, seasonal campaigns and promotional cycles
- Compile, analyse and interpret various marketing and e-commerce analytics
- Oversee the online store sales performance in line with forecasted sales projections and manage the continuous development and enhancement of the online presence
- Champion the brand on all channels of communication including the management of relationships with various agencies and media partners
- Act as the key point of contact for all PR related activities and represent the Company on all media platforms in a positive manner, taking into consideration the Company brand and values.
- Develop, manage and grow several various customer-focused marketing programmes, including the operation of our Loyalty Card, Click and Collect and other ongoing campaigns
- Manage and adhere to the Marketing and E-commerce Department budget as agreed with MD and Head of Commercial Finance
- Ensure compliance to legal requirements including Data Protection, licencing, Trademarks/logos and any other related legal requirements and activities
- Work and mentor the Marketing and E-commerce team in a collaborative and productive manner, including e-commerce photography, digital marketing, social media and graphic design personnel
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- A natural collaborator, you will have excellent interpersonal skills for communicating, negotiating and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. agencies)
- You will have strong eCommerce experience in managing online websites within a retail / direct response environment
- Experience in PPC, Adwords, and social media revenue generation is essential
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor team
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills [ both written and verbal
- Ability to influence people at all levels
- Results-focused with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- High understanding of consumer behaviour and influences on same
- A high degree of resilience and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and ever-changing environment
This permanent role will be based in South Dublin and will offer a competitive salary based on experience. immediate online interviews will be held for suitable applicants. Remote working will be accomodated until it is safe to do otherwise.
Should you be open to a fresh new role moving into 2021, and wish to hear more, please submit your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.