Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an eCommerce Executive on behalf a leading electrical supplier. The eCommerce Executive will manage the website and launch products to the customer base worldwide. Working alongside the external website developers & marketing team the eCommerce Executive will keep the products up to date and process orders.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the company website where products are sold worldwide.
- Updating product database, email marketing, order processing.
- Occasionally emailing or calling customers regarding web orders.
- Directing online customer requests.
- Implementing the upcoming overhaul of the website.
- Good knowledge of Excel and able to use the E-Commerce platform, training provided for this.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Digital, web or marketing qualification
- Experience managing and developing eCommerce websites
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and able to work with initiative without supervision
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
The successful eCommerce Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The eCommerce Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.