Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading FMCG company for an Ecommerce Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company.
- The administration, management and development of the company's website, CRM system and other relevant online sales channels.
- Maximising the budget to drive online sales and new customer conversions.
- Implementation and management of efficient paid and organic campaigns.
- Using web analytics to devise detailed reports and measure effectiveness of campaigns.
- Forecasting annual spend and developing a business case for any new initiatives.
- The development and execution of a European online strategy which will increase performance both commercially and operationally.
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure website content is reflective of current messaging in other ongoing campaigns and company developments.
- Work with other departments within the organisation and outside agencies to ensure optimum service for the end consumer.
- Working with colleagues of other specialties to ensure a holistic approach to marketing.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Experience managing and developing Ecommerce websites.
- Digital, web or marketing qualification
- Strong working knowledge and experience of using and managing web based systems such as WooCommerce, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Klavio or other close alternatives etc
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM, google analytics, email marketing and PPC.
- An excellent Salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.
The successful Ecommerce Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Ecommerce Manager role will be based in County Armagh with potential of some working from home.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.