Salary €55K - €60K
Responsible for actively encouraging and developing a safe and environmentally conscious culture through all areas of our clients sites and ensuring compliance with statutory legislation.
- Diploma or Higher in Environmental Health & Safety
- 3+ years EHS experience within a manufacturing setting desirable
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation, Standards and Best Practice
- Knowledge of Safety and Environmental Management Systems essential
- Have good organizational and administrative skills
- Experience of dealing with EPA and IPPC license
- Must have good communicational skills, be self motivated with an ability to multi task
- Knowledge of COMA and ATEX process desirable
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing and supporting the H&S management system across two sites.
- Conduct on-site risk assessments and review current risk assessments
- Co-ordinate the collection of accurate KPI data
- Develop, implement and update H&S policies and procedures
- Design, plan, conduct and/or co-ordinate appropriate H&S training programmes (i.e. manual handling, first aid etc)
- Carry out induction training for new employees
- Ensure H&S legislation and Environmental compliance.
- Educate and coach managers and employees on how best to improve the safety and performance of their teams
- Update the Company Safety Statement when required.
- Conduct accident investigations and implement timely corrective actions.
- Chair site safety committees.
- Actively participate in Daily morning meeting to update Mgt team on EH&S issues
- Manage and coach direct report EH&S Coordinator
- Undertake any other tasks appropriate to the position, as requested by management
If you meet the above criteria and are interested, please apply now