EHS Officer | Permanent | Co. Meath
EHS OFFICER | PERMANENT | CO. MEATH
Our client based in County Meath, remains fully operational and has implemented comprehensive plans to keep their team healthy and safe during this time. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. They are searching for an experienced EHS Officer to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is an office based position with occasional on-site travel required starting as soon as possible.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all the environmental and health and safety company standards, procedures and policies within the manufacturing facility.
- Use knowledge and skills to promote a positive Health & Safety and Quality culture in the workplace with continuous improvement of systems and procedures in place.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders comply with safety legislation and that health, safety and quality policies and practices are adopted and adhered to.
- Maintain and implement changes to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard and carry out audits to ensure compliance with the standard and put in place processes for safety working towards ISO 45001:2018 certification going forward.
- Plan, develop, deliver and coordinate effective EHS training to all facility employees, temporary workers, contractors, and visitors to promote a strong EHS culture.
- Liaise with company clients and maintain a working knowledge of their Health & Safety policies
- and procedures to ensure method statements, risk assessments and site safety procedures for site work are complaint for engineers on projects.
- Filling out customers EHS/Quality audit paperwork for customer compliance
- Diploma or Higher in Health & Safety Qualification
- 5 + years experience with a technical background is desirable
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation, Standards and Best Practice, Employment Legislation
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality Management Systems including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.