Electrcial Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer
£33,000 to £35,000
- Design electrical control systems for a range of industries including, Sand & Quarry, Recycling, Food, Renewables, Animal Feeds, Refrigeration and Water & Waste Water.
- This will include producing electrical schematics, block cable diagrams and BOM's.Liaise with clients to understand their requirements and provide solutions to their problems
- Work on own initiative and as part of team to complete project on time, and to a high standard.Assist with other departments such as production, site installation, sales, and technical support as and when required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Educated to HNC or higher in Electrical EngineeringMinimum of 2 years' experience in a similar design or project management role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Positive attitude Good IT skills
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training.
- Willing to travel throughout UK , Ireland and abroad as and when required
- Experience of a range of PLC's, HMI's and Variable Speed DrivesDesirable Criteria:
- Experience with Eplan electrical schematic software
- Experience with the development of PLC and HMI software, preferably with Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi.2-3 years project management experienceGood understanding of electrical standards
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.