Electrical Contract Manager
Are you interested in earning a competitive salary?
Would you like to join a fast-growing company?
Would you welcome excellent career opportunities?
Are you looking for a role where you will gain 1st class training and personal development?
The successful candidate will report to the Contracts & Estimating Director. Due to the nature of the work, we are looking for individuals with experience and those who are qualified and want to develop.
- Additional holidays based on length of service
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunity for progression
- Access to discounts on shopping and gym memberships
- Stakeholder pension
- Company sick pay
- Access to Health Shield which covers dental visits, eye tests, physiotherapy, prescriptions and additional wellbeing and rewards benefits
- Equal opportunities for employer
This isn't an exhaustive list of benefits, to find out any further benefits please contact us.
- To plan, organise and deliver engineering services Responsive Maintenance, PPM, and small works contracts.
- Ensure all company & department health & safety requirements are complied with.
- Work with the H&S Manager to produce CHSPPs and associated risk and method statements for Electrical services contracts.
- Ensure each engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and on time.
- To attend client meetings, design meetings, and site meetings.
- Coordinate daily activities of directly employed operatives and agency operatives.
- Hand over small works upon completion and manage aftercare issues.
- Work closely with the QS team to ensure all documentation is complete allowing for efficient measurement and accounting.
- Working closely with subcontractors, planning and programming of works and the ability to close out projects with all relevant handover documentation.
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of training / plant & van records.
- Be technically able to carry out and lead the team in the servicing, maintenance, diagnostics breakdown repairs, and installations of a variety of electrical equipment, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Previous experience as a Qualified Electrician.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Electrical Contracts Manager delivering projects in a predominantly domestic and commercial environment.
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- City & Guilds 236 Parts 1, 2 & 3.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fully IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High level of presentational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to organise and plan work to achieve performance targets and deliver to strict deadlines. A proven team player.
- Proof of the right to work in the UK.
- Full driving license (no more than 3 penalty points).