Electrical Control Panel Design / Autocad Technician
Working on behalf of my client I'm actively recruiting for Electrical Switchboard and Control Panel Design / Autocad Technician.
Salary £negotiable depending on experience
- Produce AutoCAD / Eplan drawings of Electrical Control Panels and Switchboards;
- Develop design drawings and costings for projects;
- Liaise with customers to achieve a design solution for their application
- Liaise with the purchasing manager in relation to materials required for each contract;
- Manage product quality standards and ensure they meet with the relevant specifications;
- Liaise with other staff and customers to ensure that the project is completed to plan and on time;
- Identify potential sources of technical problems, develop and implement effective solutions and deal with technical queries from staff and customers;
- 3 GCSES Grade C or above in Maths, English, Science/Physics Technology or ICT
- NVQ Electrical Engineering
- NVQ in AutoCAD
- Eplan design software knowledge
- Training in alternative Electrical Design Packages
Ideal candidates will have previous employment in an Electrical Design Environment
In return my client is offering an excellent remuneration package with minimum 28 days holidays per annum.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.