Electrical Design Engineer
Up to £38k depending on experience
An exciting opportunity for a Electrical Design Engineer to join a market leading Building Services firm based in their Co. Down offices. Reporting to the Design Manager the successful candidate assist in the preparation of electrical designs
Main duties will include:
- Conduct Site Surveys of existing services to determine appropriate options for existing integration with BMS control packages.
- Prepare relevant electrical design drawings, plant selections, cabling routes and installation specification guides at the various design stages of the project
- Develop project specific BMS control panel drawings and description of operation to match the selected plant.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards.
- Attendance at project design meetings when required.
- Ability to work in conjunction with contracts managers and commissioning teams to assist in the commissioning process including proofing and streamlining of BMS controls operation.
- Liaising professionally with clients, suppliers, contractors and other relevant authorities as necessary at an extremely professional level.
- Educated to HNC/HND level in Electrical/ Control Engineering or an equivalent relevant qualification
- Minimum of one years' design experience within building services
- Experience of using Electrical Design Software
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care