Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for an Electrical Engineer at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of the larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Electrical Engineer, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties to include;
- Project planning, implementation & control
- PLC programming and trouble shooting
- Carryout visual inspections of electrical equipment assess, fault diagnose and repair
- Carry out LV, MV and HV switching
- In conjunction with Maintenance team carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment.
- To assist in continuous improvement philosophy geared towards improving processes
- Working with contractors to test, inspect, maintain and repair wiring systems, generator systems, motor control centres, energy management systems, communications equipment and fire alarm systems
- Test, inspect, maintain, and make electrical repairs on specialized equipment such as hydraulic systems, research instrumentation, thermocouples and be familiar with PLC's, Inverter drives
- Supervise staff
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 5pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful Electrical Engineer, will possess the following
- Must have a HND (Level 4+) in Electrical Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experience in electrical fixed wiring installations, periodic testing and inspection
- Hold an 18th edition (BS7671) / City & Guilds 2391 qualification.
- Previous IT Systems experience is essential to include knowledge of preventative maintenance software
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude
- Knowledge of health & safety
- Able to meet the physical and health requirements of the role.
It would be desirable to hold a 3rd level qualification in an Electrical discipline or similar qualification with previous experience in a manufacturing/ production environment.
- Excellent salary
- Bonus after 6 months (15%)
- Free parking
- Pension and life cover
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV