|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + Van, Full time, Flexible Hours|
|Published||25 days ago|
|Contact number||18900190 | 861070751|
|Contact email||Jack Downey|
ELECTRICAL FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER | LIMERICK | PERMANENT |
Our client supplies to the medical industry across Ireland. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. With their head office in Dublin, they are searching for an Electrical Field Service Engineer to join their team to service leir clients in locations in Limerick and surrounding areas on a permanent basis.
As Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for travelling throughout Limerick and surrounding areas ensuring installations, scheduled maintenance on client sites are completed meeting SLA's. Due to the company's high standards of servicing clients, there is the potential for ad hoc emergency repair work and therefore on call duties are required as part of this role on a rotational roster basis.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional manner
- Installation and maintenance of product on site to a high and consistent standard
- Respond to emergency call outs as needed
- Always maintain and adhere to Health & Safety requirements by adhering to health and safety regulations on both company and customer sites
- Responsible for maintaining customer service logs, internal service, and stock order records
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by up skilling in products and attending workshops
- Ensure all documentation associated with each project is completed
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience post qualification as Electrical Maintenance Technician/Service Engineer required
- Basic computer literacy
- Full clean B license
- Prepared to travel throughout Limerick and surrounding areas daily
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, always maintaining the company values
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork, and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Jack Downey in the Swords Branch.