Electrical Maintenance Technician | Dublin North | Permanent
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN |DUBLIN NORTH |PERMANENT|
THE CLIENT |
Our client based in Dublin North are currently searching for an experienced and qualified Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team on a Permanent. This role offers a Monday to Friday day shift pattern only, with the occasional paid overtime on Saturdays, based on business requirements. This is a great permanent opportunity with a fantastic base salary, additional benefits including health insurance and pension, with the opportunity for additional training programmes to assist with your career progression alongside your new team.
As Maintenance Technician, you will support the site by ensuring the sites equipment and services are maintained in a safe and efficient manner. You will carry out front line repair of electrical equipment ensuring quality standards are met.
- Carry out preventative and reactive electrical maintenance activities on Electrical Installations, PLC's, Control Circuits, Motors, Conveyors, Pneumatic Workshop Tools and Spray Booths in a safe and efficient manner.
- Accurate recording of spares which are consumed and jobs completed
- Lead projects to improve safety and efficiency of equipment and buildings
- Ensure tools and equipment are safe and ready for use at the start of shift
- Graduate or minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar environment with proven practical skills in Electrical Repair and Maintenance
- Extensive experience of working in a Health and Safety conscious environment
- Hold a recognised Electrical and/or Mechanical Electrical Maintenance qualification
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.