ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN |FINGLAS|PERMANENT|
THE CLIENT |
Our client based in Finglas are currently searching for an experienced and qualified Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team on a Permanent basis.
This role offers a Monday to Friday day shift pattern, with the occasional paid overtime on Saturdays, based on business requirements. With a fantastic base salary, additional benefits including health insurance, pension alongside additional training programmes to assist with your career progression, this is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking for a long term career move to join a great team and company.
As Maintenance Technician, you will alongside the maintenance team, supporting the site by ensuring equipment and services are maintained in a safe and efficient manner. You will carry out front line repair of electrical equipment ensuring quality standards are met.
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance activities on Electrical Installations, PLC's, Control Circuits, Motors, Conveyors, Pneumatic Workshop Tools and Spray Booths
- Accurate recording of spares which are consumed and jobs completed
- Lead projects to improve safety and efficiency of equipment and buildings
- Ensure tools and equipment are safe and ready for use at the start of shift
- Graduate or minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar environment with proven practical skills in Electrical Repair and Maintenance
- Extensive experience of working in a Health and Safety conscious environment
- Hold a recognised Electrical and/or Mechanical Electrical Maintenance qualification or a MAMF/Fitter Turner qualification
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20% shift allowance
- Health Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave with option for 5 additional days
- Additional Training and Career Progression
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to
Lisa in the Swords Branch.