Electrical Maintenance Technician | Pharma | Dublin North
Electrical Maintenance Technician| Pharmaceutical |Permanent | Dublin North
The Client: Based in Dublin North, our client is a leading pharmaceutical company with a global presence. They are seeking to appoint an Electrical Maintenance Technician join their Engineering and Maintenance Team. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with the senior management team, supporting key functions within the facility.
The successful candidate will be required to participate in an on-call weekend rota on a rotational basis.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Support all maintenance requirements across the site and to ensure continuation of process improvements
- Execution of maintenance procedures in line with site SOP's
- Attend to breakdowns and raising of corrective maintenance tasks as appropriate for follow up works required
- Fault find, resolve problems and provide written reports on equipment
- Undertake installation work
- Active engagement in innovation and continuous improvement, taking ownership in highlighting areas where improvements are possible and or opportunities exist
- Observe established escalation process for issues impacting established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and/or fulfilment of production goals.
- Recognise and report any process or equipment anomalies and/or deviations from accepted standards
- Provide status updates on maintenance activities and operational challenges according to defined procedures
- Execute machine changeovers between batches according to established SOP's and SLA's
- Seek process innovation and continuous process improvement in production area
- Electrical qualification with post qualified experience ideally working within the Pharmaceutical industry or a relevant technical qualification with background in Mechanical, Process or Plant Engineering
- Previous experience in Facilities/Utilities, maintenance or project experience including HVAC, Purified Water and Clean Air within the GMP/Pharma industry
- Proven track record in continuous improvements projects
- Demonstrate trouble shooting and problem solving abilities with detailed understanding of RCA techniques
- Capable of demonstrating knowledge and implementation of 5S, TPM, SMED and other lean/six sigma/continuous improvement tools
- Knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance procedures and techniques
- Ability to interpret and read CAD drawings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high level IT proficiency
- Salary within the region of €50k
- Shift Premium
- Additional company benefits
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie