Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our Client, is a leading pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world. They are now looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our Facilities Maintenance Team to support and adhere to established maintenance schedules.
A Day in the Life of a Electrical Maintenance Technician
- You will maintain production and facility equipment in strict accordance with maintenance instructions, SOPs and cGMPs.
- You will perform preventative maintenance and calibration schedules on all manufacturing and service equipment as specified in the maintenance procedures.
- You will execute machine changeovers between batches according to established procedures.
- You will fault find, resolve problems and provide written reports on equipment so that equipment is available to meet the manufacturing and development schedules.
- You will assist in monitoring (and improving) performance of key equipment as well as undertake installation work.
- You will keep accurate real time records of maintenance activities whilst completing all required data entries with detail and accuracy in real time.
- You will observe established escalation process for issues impacting established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or fulfilment of production goals.
- You will recognize and report to immediate supervisor any process or equipment anomalies and/or deviations from accepted standards.
- You will provide status updates on maintenance activities and operational challenges according to defined procedures.
- You will execute machine changeovers between batches according to established SOPs and SLAs.
- You will seek process innovation and continuous process improvement in production area.
- You will complete and conform to all training requirements for job role, including company-required and role-specific training.
Who we are looking for
- Able to work both as part of a team and individually?
- A strong problem solver with the ability to think logically?
- Able to keep yourself motivated and prioritise your workload?
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of Preventative (PM) and predictive (PdM) maintenance procedures and techniques.
Do you have….
- Either an Electrical or instrumentation craft qualification, preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry?
- Multiple years industry experience in electrical engineering?
- Previous experience within Facilities/Utilities, maintenance or project experience including HVAC, Purified water and clean air within the GMP/pharmaceutical industry?
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail?
- A strong track record in continuous improvement projects as well as an understanding and knowledge of reliability centres asset care?
- Demonstrable experience when it comes to trouble shooting and problem solving including details understanding of RCA techniques?
- Demonstrable knowledge and implementation or 5S, TPM, SMED and other lean/six sigma/ continuous improvement tools?
Facilities Technical Specialty