Staffline recruitment are worlking in partnership with Wrightbus to recruit for ELECTRICAL OPERATIVES
4DAY WEEK MONDAY TO THURSDAY 7am to 5pm.
SALARY 12.00 per hour
Benefits = pension, healthcare
Responsible for the installation and connection of vehicle wiring harnesses and providing assistance to Electrician's involved in the test of chassis and body electrical control systems in accordance with customer specification, ensuring the necessary quality standards are maintained and adhered to.
- Responsible for the compliance with the company's health and safety policy and procedures ensuring the workshop policies are being adhered to.
- To ensure that work carried out is to the Wrightbus agreed quality standard and ensure that all such quality sign offs, and procedures are complied with.
- Responsible for assisting Electricians to ensure the vehicle electrical control system is installed to the specification requirements as detailed by the relevant documentation.
- Responsible for the installation of vehicle wiring harnesses and components as detailed in the contract build documentation.
- Responsible for the connection of various automotive and high voltage connections up to 800V AC or DC.
- Responsible for assisting Electricians in the test and commissioning of the vehicle electrical system as per Quality Assurance documentation.
- Responsible for assisting Electricians in the fault finding and repair of the vehicle electrical system.
- Responsible for ensuring the installation is completed in accordance with the allocated process time.
- Must be prepared to work overtime when requested by management
- Undertake any training or retraining associated with the post, or introduction of new working practices or engineering changes including the training of others
· Please call Katrina at staffline 07425623023 or 028 25 642699 email firstname.lastname@example.org