MultiSkilled Engineering Technician required for Dungannon
Hours of Work : 40hr week (5x8hr shifts)
Shifts between Sunday 10pm and Friday 10pm
Eg : 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am.
**This role will require flexibility for a reasonable amount of overtime (some of which at the weekend)
All overtime is paid at a premium rate.
Salary : Depending on experience
- Equipment is properly set and maintained
- Monitoring performance
- Fault diagnosis and running adjustments/repairs as necessary in production setting.
- Routine preventative maintenance.
- Overhauling mechanical plant and machinery.
- General building fabric repairs.
- Maintaining and monitoring consumption of M&E utilities.
- Providing support for the installation and commissioning of new plant and equipment.
- Developing and implementing continuous process improvement projects.
- To support and assist production when necessary to ensure the continuation of the production process.
- Adhere to all site H&S rules and encourage others to do the same.
- Completed engineering apprenticeship/training programme
- Possess an electrically biased qualification and be mechanically proficient.
- Candidates should have significant, recent and relevant experience in a similar / electrical technician role, ideally at least 3 years post apprenticeship.
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Act as the single point of contact for maintenance activities outside of office hours.
If interested please contact Noeline McNamee on 02866323300 EXT 345 or email cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.