The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
The Role: To work unsupervised, or as part of a team, carrying out a full range of electrical work, internal & external, efficiently & effectively
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week (8am - 4.30pm)
- City & Guilds 2380/2381/2382 IEE Wiring Regulations qualification (17th Edition).
- City & Guilds 2391 examination: Inspection, Testing, Design and Certification of Electrical Installations.
- Current ordinary driving licence (Category B)
- Must be a time served tradesperson with a minimum of 3 years' experience in installation and maintenance of domestic and light industrial electrical wiring installations and equipment.
- Single and three phase wiring.
- Working in specialist electrical areas in at least 2 of the following: standby generators; motors; pumps; lifts; stage lighting and sound equipment; water
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety regulations.
- Must be willing to keep up to date with current legislation.
- Able to work with minimum supervision using their own initiative.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Be prepared to work outdoors.
- JIB Approved Electrician.
- IPAF licence for working at heights.
- Electrotechnical Certificate Scheme Gold Card (Electrical CSR Card)
- Experience in street lighting: inspecting and testing for entertainment licensing.
- Previous experience in Boiler Maintenance, (boiler fault and repair) and Heating & Ventilation Plant.
- Previous experience working with Portable Appliances
- Rates of Pay: £13.99 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.