Our client has a vacancy for an Electrician to carry out maintenance work for a public sector client in Enniskillen
As an Electrician your duties will be:
- To maintain and repair electrical works in the building
- Diagnose, analyse and repair faults.
- To work from working drawings, specifications and related documentation supplied.
- To identify, order and collect materials as required in liaison with the Stores department
- Record information using the documentation provided.
- Ensure high standards of Health and Safety and Quality workmanship
The ideal Electrician will have the following :
- Ideally a recognised time served Electrical Apprenticeship or City & Guilds NVQ
- A minimum of two years relevant and suitable experience working as an Electrician.
- Competency in the repairs and maintenance of electrical installations and fittings.
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.