Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Louth & Dublin (Mobile)
Qualifications: Electrical Trade Qualification
Salary: Negotiable (Experience dependant)
Overview We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual with an electrical trade background to work as an electrical technician. This role will involve working on multiple sites both commercial and domestic. Candidates must have hands on experience in dealing with electrical installation and maintenance work including fault finding and having the ability to manage and coordinated multiple jobs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Senior Electrical Technician:
* Adhere to the highest standards of Safety and Quality and observe all onsite and legislative rules and regulations
* Multi-site electrical systems installation and maintenance repair works
* Assists in planning, organising and directing the work of the Electrical Division.
* Carry out maintenance repairs, installations or servicing work at client sites
* Effective communication on completion of site visits on current status of works and promote efficiency/good practices
* Complete work to a high specification and provide feedback / quotes where follow up works are required
* Reactive repairs ensuring minimum downtime on equipment
* Extensive experience on both commercial and domestic electrical installation works
* Problem solving ensuring a solution for all required repairs in a timely manner
* Liaise with and management of customer updates on a daily basis
* Proactively contribute to and participate in continuous improvement activities in the team
* High standard of housekeeping, material handling and safety at all times
* Experience in Fixed Wire testing, PAT testing and IS3217 Emergency light testing desirable.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Have an electrical trade qualification with proven multi skills.
* Have completed H&S training * Ability to work on own initiative
* Flexibility to work outside normal hours if required
* Ability to complete paper work and reports to high standards
* Enthusiastic approach to work
* Neat appearance and manner
* Ability to work professionally within client premises
* Min 5 years plus experience in a similar role
* Full Clean driving licence essential
* Be flexible to work around different locations in Ireland if required
* IT literacy an advantage, Word, Excel, Microsoft Office
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in appying, please hit APPLY NOW