- Maintaining of electrical items on the company's plant throughout Ireland North and South with specific emphasis on Bus Shelters in ROI.
- Repairing of all reported electrical damages prioritising to ensure all target dates are met
- Liaising with ESB senior staff relating to all supply queries
- Carrying out PPM on all electrical installations
- Carry out and certify all installations to IEE standard
- Maintain and keep full records of all testing carried out and all associated documentation
- Provide electrical cover to all other departments as deemed necessary
- Be responsible for all requisitions for supplies and keep a full record of these
- Adhere to strict stock control processes
- Adherence to all health and safety requirements
- Any other task deemed necessary
The candidate will be a fully qualified electrician with a proven track record in electrical maintenance. They will be qualified in the current edition of IEE regulations. Ideally, they will have experience in new installation testing and certification.
They will be able to work on their own initiative and have the ability to prioritise tasks as required. Some work is carried out 5mtrs plus from the ground so the ability to work at height is needed.
The candidate should reside in Dublin or the surrounding areas. They must possess a full clean driving licence and be available to work throughout Ireland with regular overnight stays. There will also be a requirement to be involved in an on-call rota and to be available every 5 weekends for same. They must be available to work late evenings/nights as and when required sometimes at short notice.