|Salary||€30 - €31 per hour + Bonus, Overtime|
|Published||12 months ago|
|Contact email||Jack Downey|
DATA CENTRE TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICIAN)|
Our client provides a wide range of facilities management services across Ireland, Europe, and the UK. These are delivered as integrated contracts, in bundles or as single services, depending on client requirements. They are currently looking for a technician to join their team in Baldonnell.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS|
- Previous Data Centre experience
- Fully Qualified Electrician with 3 to 5 year's experience.
- Good working knowledge of mechanical cooling and AC-DX systems.
- HV/MV electrical switching experience an advantage but not necessary.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience in computer PPM maintenance systems
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment with a flexible approach to duties assigned
- Methodical, Analytical approach to work Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solver and fault-finding ability
- Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task.
- High attention to detail, compliance and service report writing.
- Approachable team player, able to work on own initiative and with colleagues and clients alike.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Safely and efficiently, install, maintain, and repair plant and equipment as required in the contract scope.
- Carryout routine Planned Preventative Maintenance and commissioning to plant and cooling equipment.
- Carryout Reactive Maintenance as required to ensure continuous site operations.
- Carry out audits, inspections, and rounds & readings on site, taking remedial actions where necessary.
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment.
- Represent Facilities and work with DCM department on project works.
- Operate BMS & power monitoring systems as required.
- Carry out works and repairs on building fabric as required & ensure site clean area standards are maintained.
- Undertake any duties deemed relevant to ensure the continued operation of the 24/7 facility.
SALARY & BENEFITS|
- 36 hours a week minimum
- €23 p/h with 33% shift allowance
- €3,000 Bonus per year
- 22 days holidays - Increasing 1 day per year
- 10% health insurance discount for employees
- A non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Personal Retirement Savings Account scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Tax Saver scheme