We would like to hire an electrician to join Jans team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need to be a time served electrician and have experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow local building regulations.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Time Served Electrician
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Valid driver's license
- Electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
Job Types: Full-time, temp to perm
Salary: £14.50 per hour
To apply please send your Cv to email@example.com or call Lidia on 07384218448