£17.20 per hour
Are you interested in earning a competitive salary?
Would you like to join a fast-growing company?
Would you welcome excellent career opportunities?
Are you looking for a role where you will gain 1st class training and personal development?
- Additional holidays based on length of service
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunity for progression
- Access to discounts on shopping and gym memberships
- Stakeholder pension
- Company sick pay
- Access to Health Shield which covers dental visits, eye tests, physiotherapy, prescriptions, and additional well-being and rewards benefits
- Equal opportunities for employer
This isn't an exhaustive list of benefits, to find out any further benefits please contact us.
- Maintaining all types of electrical systems
- Testing, inspection, and verification of electrical Installations
- Clear communication with office staff when completing jobs or having to re-visit jobs
- Diagnosing faults in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure all faults are reported and fixed in accordance with Company guidelines
- Maintain all equipment and replace parts and components as and when required
- Alerting the office or the appropriate compliance engineer of any issues.
- Communicate any issues or concerns with Electrical Inspector and/or Line Manager
- Provide Technical advice and guidance to all aspects of the business
- Adhering to health and safety practices at all times.
- Be able to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Valid CSR card
- Previous experience in Installing, fault finding, and maintaining electrical systems
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- As the majority of the work will be carried out in public locations, we will require a recent DBS certificate, or the client will perform a DBS check as part of the onboarding process
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and in a team environment.
- Basic IT skills and good maths skills for making calculations
- The ability to follow technical layouts and diagrams
- BSS7671 - 18th Edition
- JIB or Sparksafe registered (Desirable)