Through natural growth and recent acquisitions, my client is now seeking to appoint an additional Electronics at their Newry site.
- To carry out routine/preventative and reactive maintenance on electronic components of the plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Rectify and support Electronic breakdowns efficiently and effectively
- Communicate, record any changes, relevant information fully to other personnel and complete maintenance documentation.
- Work as an integral part of an engineering team.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others, ensuring compliance with all safety regulations.
- Respond to plant breakdowns by ensuring that PPM is carried out, reducing downtime.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to a high standard as expected on a Pharmaceutical plant.
- Ensure all H&S (Health and Safety) procedures are adhered to including Permit to Work, Comply with Norbrook's LOTO system at all times.
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements: as per training, policies, procedures, risk assessments, method statements, safe systems of work etc.
- Report any H&S issues/accidents/near misses to your line manager immediately.
- ONC/HNC qualification in an engineering discipline & minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of process control/instrumentation
- Knowledge of control systems within automated equipment
- Experience in carrying out process control/instrumentation fault finding and planned maintenance
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised Desirable Criteria · Higher Level qualification in an engineering discipline
- Recognised calibration technical qualification
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.