Electrical Engineer - Belfast - Ad hoc hours - £16/£17 per hour
Our client, a major food manufacturing organisation, currently requires a fully qualified Electrical Engineer to join their organisation on temporary basis at their site in Belfast. The successful candidate will be required to work ad-hoc days/hours and may include weekend work.
As part of the engineering team you will be responsible for:
- Trouble shooting machinery issues.
- Carrying out routine/ preventative maintenance on company equipment and machines
- Repairing machinery in event of breakdown and liaising with relevant departments to minimise downtime.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing or FMCG environment is preferable but applications from industrial manufacturing backgrounds will still be considered.
- Must be fully qualified with a recognised Engineering apprenticeship or training programme and be capable of carrying out electrical fault diagnosis and repairs.
- Flexible on working weekends if/when required.
For further details please submit your CV via the link. Please note we can only consider applicants who meet the essential criteria.