Monday to Friday
£12.50 per hour
Start date - immediate/asap
This role is to provide a work placement support service to young people who require support whilst participating on the Training for Success and/or Apprenticeships NI Programme as agreed with the Disability Support Services Co-ordinator. This role may involve the post holder to work outside normal working hours to include weekends and evenings.
- Organise work placements and support students in the work placement process.
- Prepare students for interviews/introductory meetings with potential new employers and accompany them to these
- Prepare students for their first day on placement to ensure they know what is expected of them and what they can do to make the right start.
- Organise and attend placement visits to monitor the progress of students and deal effectively with any issues/concerns that arise.
- Assist the DSS coordinator with the monitoring and evidencing of progress against the Performance Targets set.
- Provide monthly updates to the DSS coordinator on the young persons' progress.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in an education environment.
- High level of organisational and planning skills.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org