We are working with a superb client to find a motivated, enthusiastic and outgoing person.
The purpose of the Energy Advisor role is to carry out Energy Audits with domestic properties and introducing the concept of switching to Natural Gas.
The role requires flexibility in working hours. The successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 3 evenings per week (Mon-Thurs) working no later than 9pm, usually working no more than 37 hours per week.
This is a permanent role with a basic salary of £18.5K PA (OTE £25K -£30k). Company car provided.
- Present and sell the benefits of converting to Natural Gas to potential clients.
- Use Company resources to prepare action plans and identify specific targets
- Proactively seek to identify and obtain new customers via successfully meeting all sales targets
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare and submit daily paperwork to a high standard.
- Communicate new opportunities and provide feedback to appropriate company staff
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, field canvassing, telemarketing etc.
- Have a professional appearance and portray a positive image of the Company
- Applicants must have a full valid UK driving license.
- 2 years of sales experience in a target driven environment
- Experience of working in a field sales role
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org