Our client, currently have a vacancy for an Energy Assessor at their site in Co Fermanagh
As the Energy Assessor you will be required
- To take measurements from plans
- Use tailored software
- Liaise with contractors
- Ensure compliance
- Issue Energy Performance Certificate
The ideal Energy Assessor will have:
- Construction related qualification
- Good organisational skills and IT skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Full driving licence
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- Mon - Fri
- £18 - 20K
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una, and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.