Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for an Energy Co-Ordinator at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Energy Co-Ordinator you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Working alongside the management team to deliver energy performance improvements
- Managing the site Energy Management System in line with ISO requirements
- Ensuring the Energy Management System is established, implemented, maintained and continually developed
- Implementing action plans to continually improve energy performance
- Establishing criteria and methods to ensure that the operation and control of the Energy Management System are effective
- Working with colleagues to ensure the effectiveness of improvement actions
- Promoting the benefits of energy management within the Company
- Overseeing the implementation of energy saving initiatives and projects at the site
- Ensuring major site projects incorporate energy efficiency in project design
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 5pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful Energy Co-Ordinator, will possess the following
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the cement industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent salary
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.