Engineering Project Manager
Engineering Project Manager
£30,000 to £35,000
Grafton Recruitment is working in exclusive partnership with PAC Group Ltd in their search for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer for a growing and extremely attractive company based in County Antrim. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enhance their experience in key areas such as mechanical design through continuous delivery of high value projects within Calibration, Automated Spray Booths, Composites, Air Flow & HVAC as key business areas with the ability to add to other key mechanical project development areas.
PAC Group Ltd, established in 2018 is an extremely ambitious and successful young business. The business operates in a wide range of niche, complex and in demand areas which has allowed the company to yield exceptional early financial results and embark on a period of growth earlier than expected. Having recently appointed significant sector specific leaders within the business, they intend to continue the growth trend through acquiring top talent within the NI market.
Reporting to: Engineering Director
- The creation of designs from customer concept
- Preparation of fully detailed design drawings and documentation in line with specification and customer demand using CAD/Solidworks/Catia.
- Operational control of key projects to include budget management and consistent cost analysis.
- Direct liaison with key customers, sub contractors, suppliers, including site surveys and meetings. Offering multiple solutions to customers seeking to development complex machinery.
- Use of Solidworks for intricate design of high performing industrial machinery.
- Negotiation with customers and suppliers on rates, timescales for supply and additional costings throughout the project lifecycle.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR HND with extensive experience in the industry.
- 5 years proven experience in the design and manufacture of industrial machinery.
- Expert level experience in the use of design software packages i.e Solidworks, CAD, Catia.
- Proven experience in a similar role including design engineering and management of multiple projects.
- Previous people management skills are desirable.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jordan McMaster at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.