Staffline are proud to be working in partnership with a leading FMCG company based in Ballymena. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established team.
There are both opportunities to work a day shift pattern Monday to Friday. There is also a rotating shift pattern role (3 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights)
As an Engineering Technician the successful candidate will play an integral part of a multi-skilled engineering team. Your responsibility will be to optimise the performance of automated production filling and packing machinery and ancillary services.
Working closely with production colleagues you will ensure that equipment is properly set and maintained; monitoring performance and carrying out default diagnosis and running adjustments/repairs as necessary in a fast paced production environment.
- Developing and implementing continuous process improvement projects
- Routine preventative maintenance
- Overhauling mechanical plant and machinery
- General building fabric repairs
- Maintaining and monitoring consumption of M&E utilities
- Providing support for the installation and commissioning of new plant and equipment
- Candidates should have significant, recent and relevant experience - at least 3 years post apprenticeship
- Candidates should have undertaken an engineering apprenticehip/training programme (Desirable but not essential)