Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
(Mechanical, Shift Position)
As an integral part of the multi skilled engineering team, your responsibility will be to optimise the performance of our highly automated production facility.
Working closely with production colleagues you will ensure that equipment is properly set and maintained, monitoring performance, carrying out fault diagnosis and running adjustments/repairs as necessary in a fast-paced production environment.
Your job will include:
- Routine preventative maintenance
- Overhauling mechanical plant and machinery
- General building fabric repairs
- Maintaining and monitoring consumption of M&E utilities
- Providing support for the installation and commissioning of new plant and
- Developing and implementing continuous process improvement projects
- To support and assist production when necessary to ensure the continuation of the production process.
- Adhere to all site H&S rules and encourage others to do the same.
- Candidates should have significant, recent and relevant experience to the role, ideally at least 3 years post apprenticeship.
- Candidates must have the ability and confidence to work on their own initiative and as the single point of contact for maintenance activities outside of office hours.
- This role operates a 40hr week comprising of 5x8hr shifts. Shifts start on Sunday night at 10pm and finish on Friday night at 10pm. Shifts run 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate flexibility as a reasonable amount of overtime is expected which may include weekend work. All overtime is paid at a premium rate.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL JONNY ON 02838353335
OR EMAIL CV TO JONATHAN.LOWE@STAFFLINE.CO.UK