Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking an Environmental & Health & Safety Coordinator on behalf of our client based in Co. Meath.
Main purpose of job:
To manage the activities associated with the environment, health and safety performance, and assurance for operations.
- To deliver compliance and professional advice in the application of relevant environment, health and safety legislation and business requirements for all operations.
- Ensure all operations are conducted within environment, health and safety standards and that hazards are identified with remedial action taken to remove associated risks. Act as Duty Officer for the site.
- Act as the principal site contact with external agencies concerning the site's regulatory activities e.g. Environment Agency; Health and Safety Executive.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policy, applicable laws and regulations. Complete all mandatory EHS training. Actively participate in accident & incident investigation and follow up. Identify and correct hazards and unsafe conditions. Maintain continuous professional development.
- To maintain the company's records and procedures and to ensure that all employees include Environmental considerations in their work activities.
- To advise the Board on matters relating to Health and Safety, and to ensure that the Company complies with current legislation.
- To maintain the company's records and procedures relating to Health and Safety, and to ensure that all employees include Health and Safety considerations in their work activities.
- To assist in any other reasonable tasks related to the company's activities.