Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor
My client based in South Dublin are looking to recruit a Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor or their every growing business.
Duties/Responsibilities the Role will involve:
- Implementation of EHS policies to ensure full compliance in all areas
- Developing and implementing inspection policies and procedures, and schedules of routine inspections as required.
- Implementing current and developing new health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
- Preparing and scheduling training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant topics.
- Monitoring compliance with safety procedures.
- Carrying out accident / incident investigation and reporting.
- Drafting inspection reports to document inspection findings.
- Ensuring that material safety data sheets are maintained and readily accessible when needed.
- Developing and delivering Tool Box Talks as required.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Possess full, current drivers' licence and the ability to travel to all parts of Ireland as required.
Education and Experience:
- Third Level Qualification in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, or related field required.
- Three years of related on-the-job experience preferred.