Environmental Monitoring Technican
The Client: Located in Newry, the company are one of the top pharmaceutical manufacturers, supplying countries globally.
The Role: Environmental Monitoring Technician as part of the Environmental Microbiology Department.
The role will be based primarily within the Production manufacturing areas and will be responsible for gathering samples and test data from these areas for quality assurance purposes in line with current Good Manufacturing Practice and regulatory guidance. This is an important role which requires dedicated individuals who can work largely unsupervised using their own initiative, who are capable of employing good time-management and organisational skills.
Main activities and tasks:
- Environmental sampling of high-grade pharmaceutical cleanrooms including surface, personnel, air and particle count testing using excellent aseptic technique
- Recording of environmental data on the departmental database system
- Assisting with investigations into environmental non-conformant result
- Hours of work: Full time
- Grade C or above in both English and Maths at GCSE level (or equivalent).
- The ability to work a shift pattern including a continental shift pattern.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as demonstrated on application form, (pre interview written test and at interview.
- Must be physically capable of carrying out the gowning procedure for entry into cleanrooms and be capable of standing for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A full UK Driving Licence with access to a car.
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent.
- Experience in shift work.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of following formal Standard Operating Procedures
- Salary: Attractive
- Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, 30 days annual leave, Wedding Leave, Employee well-being initiatives, Healthcare plan, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance Programme, On-site free parking, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks scheme, Discounted Car Insurance, Annual Employee raffle, employee recognition scheme, career development opportunities and much more…
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button