Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require an Environmental Warden to join their team.
Role : Environmental Warden.
Location : Ballymoney ( may be required to operate from any corporate base within the Council Area )
Hours of Work : 37 hrs per week Monday to Friday ( may include out of hrs week nights, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays)
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £10.48 p/hr 13 weeks + £12.95 p/hr
Main Duties :
- To contribute to the delivery of an effective Environmental Health Service which is customer focused, innovative and value for money.
- To implement and enforce relative statutory provisions in relation to Dog Control, litter control, other environmental protection legislation and relevant Council byelaws for which you will be personally authorised to enforce.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- 5 GCSEs A-C to include in English Language and Maths.
- A minimum of 12 months' experience in an enforcement related role and dog handling.
- A current full driving licence valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
*Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.
If you are interested and meet all Essential Criteria please apply via the link.