Estates Administrative & Clerical Assistant
|Salary||Up to £11.11 per hour|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Contact email||Graham Black|
Administrative & Clerical Assistant (Estates)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn
Administrative & Clerical Assistants provide an administrative service/support in a variety of different settings within the Trust. They will work as an integral member of a team and be expected to deal with non-routine activities such as answering queries, progress chasing and task related problem solving using their own initiative.
The post holder will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System.
- General office duties such as photocopying/faxing/ scanning.
- Supervising staff and allocate work as appropriate.
- Order stationery.
- To participate in the Trust's Appraisal Process and participate in agreed training and development initiatives when identified.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band.
Hours of work: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
1.a) 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include
English Language (or equivalent
Qualification) plus 1 year's
administrative /clerical experience.
- b) NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or
equivalent qualification) plus 1
year's administrative /clerical
- c) 2 year's administrative /clerical
- 1 year's word processing experience
- Experience in using Microsoft packages to include WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK.
- Rates of pay £11.11 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.