Position Description - Estates and Facilities Administrator
Salary - £19,000 a year (£21,500 from April 2023)
An industry-leading provider client has a new opening to join the team as an Estates and Facilities Administrator!
Working in their South Belfast-based office, you will provide administrative and secretarial support to the Estate and Facilities Department.
With a competitive salary, package & job satisfaction on offer, this opportunity is expected to be snapped up quickly.
Who should apply?
- Candidates with at least 1 year experience in an administrative environment.
- Candidates who are organised, proactive and can utilise time management skills
- Candidates with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidates with experience of working in the healthcare/construction sector
- Previous experience of working in the healthcare sector or construction sector
Working Schedule: Mon - Sun, 37.5hrs
- Competitive salary with yearly increments
- 25 Annual Holidays
- 10 Public Holidays
- Health Insurance and Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension plan
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.