Estates Contracts Officer
Estates Contracts Officer (Band 6)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the Organisation achieves its aim of managing contractual relationships with companies & service providers to ensure quality of service & value for money.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am- 16.30pm
- Relevant Experience is considered to be all of the following:
- Specialist knowledge and experience in the design and specification of Contract Documents and the Award of Contracts.
- Be familiar with all aspects of Contracting, in particular the Public Contracts Regulations.
- Specialist knowledge and experience in the operation of an eTendering System.
- Be familiar with, and have a good working knowledge of, the current Building Regulations and practical experience working within a Building or Engineering related discipline.
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation.
- Good working knowledge of Autocad, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint (or equivalent programs) and the ability to produce Technical Reports.
- University Degree or a recognised equivalent professional qualification in a Building or Engineering related subject AND 3 years' relevant post qualification experience (*) OR HND or a recognised equivalent professional qualification in a relevant Building or Engineering related subject AND 4 years' relevant post qualification experience
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
- Working in a Health Care or similar environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Budgets
- Knowledge of Procurement processes, particularly in the Public Sector
In Return: Rates of pay £16.04 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.