Estates Term Service Contracts Manager (Band 7)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will act as the Lead competent person for the Term Service Contracts (TSC) and Estates Procurement related matters and provide specialist advice in relation to all aspects of Estates Procurement Policy and Procurement Legislation.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am- 16.30pm
Relevant experience is considered to be all of the following:
- 3 years experience in managing Construction Contracts or Measured Term Building Contracts or Term Service Contracts
- Experience of Financial Management within the Construction Sector
- Experience of Published Schedule of Rates
- Experience of managing individual construction contracts greater than £0.5m
- University Degree or a recognised equivalent professional qualification in an Engineering, Building or Quality Surveying or related subject AND 5 years relevant post qualification experience (*)
- Corporate Membership of RICS AND 3 years relevant post qualification experience (*)
- Chartered Membership of ICE, IHEEM, IEI, IMECHE, CICES or equivalent AND 3 years relevant post qualification experience (*)
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
- Procurement and management of Term Service Contracts or equivalent
- Working within a facilities management role within the construction industry
Hold one or more of the following NEC accreditations:
- NEC 3 ECC Project Management Accreditation
- NEC 4 ECC Project Management Accreditation
- NEC 3 TSC Project Management Accreditation
- NEC 4 TSC Project Management Accreditation
- NEC 3 ECC Supervisor Accreditation
- NEC 4 ECC Supervisor Accreditation
In Return: Rates of pay £19.89 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.