Staffline are working with a superb company who are seeking an Estimating Analyst. A few of the main duties will be helping the sales team create a proposal, tracking the costs of a project, understanding customer specifications, and proposing a final budget for a project.
Main tasks of Job:
- Work with supplied samples or technical drawings to calculate the value of our products.
- Interact with the Sales and Purchasing departments in order to get the necessary information to estimate a price for a product.
- Being able to create and manipulate complex price matrices
- Being able to apply commercial directives to support the business commercial strategy
- Mining and analysing large amounts of complex data and presenting it in an appropriate way to the end-user.
- Design and implement our strategy to gather data, store data and knowledge management.
- Design and implement reports using, analytics, data mining, process mining, business performance management and benchmarking.
- Handle tenders and provide all the necessary pricing information to respond to them.
- Interact with the Design department in order to accurately estimate prices.
- Create and edit Master Estimates in order to update pricing information.
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Good IT Skills especially in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Accuracy skills with a methodical approach to work
- Experience using EFI Radius or similar ERP
- Experience creating reports in Excel, SQL or Crystal Reports
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.