Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Estimator on behalf of our client, a leading building management systems specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. This is a new position due to business expansion and will supplement the existing sales team.
The primary requirements of the role are as follows:
- 3 years' experience working as a customer facing Sales Estimator in the BMS sector or in a closely related sector (Mechanical contractor, Electrical contractor, Air Con, Fire Alarms etc.).
- Comfortable in liaising with the customer and supplier bases, breaking down customer enquiries and accurately calculating the cost of labour & materials that will be used as the basis in preparing tender submissions.
- Be familiar with managing tender documentation including the ability to read and interpret client specifications, CAD drawings and subsequently preparing quotations for the supply, installation and commissioning of BMS systems.
- Commercially astute and understand the relationship between mark-up and gross margin.
- Embrace and nurture customer relationships and to develop a friendly rapport with customer base promoting the company's brand at all times.
- Assessing and adhering to the latest H&S legislation and requirements.
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Any other duties role may involve.
The successful Estimator will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus attendance bonus scheme, pension and benefits related to length of service.
The Estimator role will be based in the Greater Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.