Evening Shift Team Leader
Evening Shit Team Leader
Staffline Specialist recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit an Evening Shift Team Leader for a major manufacturing company based in Co Armagh.
- To set up the lathe/ turning centre and necessary tools to complete the task.
- To programme & operate the lathe/turning centre to produce standard and bespoke components in line with the production schedule, and in accordance with training & instruction provided.
- To read, understand and correctly implement technical drawings.
- Handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
- Use and maintain work equipment correctly & safely, and keep workstation well organised.
- Complete daily safety checks to ensure work equipment is in good working order and report any faults to the Production Supervisor.
- Ensure all necessary records i.e. production, quality and health & safety are maintained correctly and submitted as required.
- To complete the necessary quality checks on components using dimensional measuring equipment, such as Micrometres, Vernier's and Callipers.
- Previous 3 years CNC Lathe experience
- Experience of undertaking quality checks
- A strong work ethic
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.